WHAT YOU’LL GET INSIDE THE 6 WEEK PROGRAM…
Module #1: The New You
Module 1 is all about finding your starting point in your postnatal exercise journey. We’ll delve into why being fit, healthy and happy is important to you (everyone’s reasons are different), and what it is you wish to gain from this course. You’ll get access to the first 20 videos demonstrating the best cardio, strength and stretching sequences that you can begin immediately, and most importantly, we’ll show you how to do it in a fun, stress-free way that includes having your baby join you in your movements, or flying solo.
Module #2: Finding Your Mojo
Module 2 is all about finding your Mama Mojo and closing the gap between where you are now – and the work you did in Module 1 – to where you want to go. We dive into the groove of this program and how you can make the most of it for both you and baby, and in addition to the 20 videos you started with, we add in another 12 movement videos for your Pram Fitness training.
Module #3: Blend it, Baby!
We’re half way! It’s often at this point in any new exercise program people start to drop off. Not you! This program is about blending new habits into life, not trying to balance them all at once. This module is all about melding the worlds of a great workout for you and having your baby see it as enjoyable so they are inspired by your work. Age doesn’t matter, you baby is a sponge and taking notice. We review what you’ve accomplished so far, and how you can keep motivated and on track to better health.
Module #4: Into the Groove
Let’s kick this up a notch. In Module 4 we start to increase your cardio, discuss the pros and cons of high-intensity cardio workouts at this stage in your recovery, and add in more challenging strength movements that your little one will enjoy as much as you! With 6 new movement videos to add to your already developed routine, you’ll keep challenging yourself and your body, training hard and loving every minute of fun with bub.
Module #5: Mama Mojo Magic
You are 5 weeks in and the results are starting to show. By now your emotional health has already had a huge boost of positivity, energy, and inspiration, but physically your body is now catching up and your routine is starting to become the new normal. We’ll go into depth on core work, the pros, cons, and what to watch out for in your own body, and then add in three new moves that will leave your baby giggling and you with your fantastic results for the world to see.
Module #6: Don’t Stop Movin’ Mama!
Time to finish strong! This final module will give you the tools you need to keep progressing your fitness long after this program comes to a close. We revisit everything that has been accomplished so far and all of the positive that have come into your life by becoming a happier and healthier person. By now you have developed a solid foundation and knowledge base to ensure you continue building your strength and seeing those results. We want you to keep it up, and this final Module will help make sure you do just that.
AND RIGHT NOW AT 50% OFF!
DON’T WASTE TIME ON INCORRECT TRAINING MOVEMENTS THAT COULD LEAD TO INJURY AND A GREATER RECOVERY PERIOD
1. This is a simple step-by-step program.
2. There are over 42 technique videos for you to watch to make sure that each movement you make is done safely and effectively.
3. There are downloadable PDF’s for you to track your progress
4. There is a community of women behind you cheering you on!
Doesn’t that sound like a giant sigh of relief?
GET EVERYTHING FOR JUST $49, BUT HURRY THIS OFFER IS RUNNING OUT!
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
– You’re returning to fitness after having children, and are looking for a gentle, effective program to start you on your way.
– You have one or more children, and working out at home is the best option for you.
– You’re looking for a fun, meaningful way to bond with your baby, doing an activity that is as beneficial for them as it is for you.
– You’re unsure of your post-baby body and want to regain your fitness safely while achieving great results.
– You’re currently pregnant and hope to get back into fitness after your 6-week check-up, and don’t want to miss a great price.
– You had children a few years ago but are only just starting your new happy healthy lifestyle.
DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM IF:
– You are already training at an advanced level of fitness.
– You prefer going to the gym.
– You have ongoing health concerns that need to be addressed by a medically trained doctor.
– You have been advised by your healthcare provider not to undertake physical activity.
NOTE: This program can be done with or without children, but the ideal age is between 6 weeks to 8 months, purely because they move less or can be put into a carrier. If your children are older and you still want the benefit of the baby weight, a couple of light dumbells or a bag of flour will do just as well.
ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN US?
When you invest in yourself with the New Mama Mojo fitness program, your purchase is final. There are no refunds for membership except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Law. In addition, by signing up to New Mama Mojo, you are obligated to abide by our community rules which you will find within the Facebook group. Due to the nature of this program, you agree that Jenine Dilts-Bayman and Mums With Bubs Fitness will not be held accountable for injuries or issues you have if you are not following our education, training, structure, and program as instructed. It also goes without saying that it is your responsibility to care for your baby or/and child at all times while following the New Mama Mojo program. This agreement will be governed by the laws of Western Australia.